This handy tool allows you to scan all of your ArcGIS .NET code and generate a complete set of API usage statistics. This will reveal the DLL dependencies, version information and the number of calls made to all ESRI assemblies, interfaces and members.
Help improve the product
One of the most important features of this tool is that it allows you to send your API usage information directly to the ArcGIS Development Team. Once received, this information will be used to:
1. Better understand the APIs that our customers are using (most popular).
2. Make improvements to focused areas of the SDK (documentation and samples).
3. Make decisions for future API development projects.
API Evaluator Scenarios
A few reasons to give it a try
I’m sure you can think of many different uses for this tool, but in general, you can use this tool to:
1. Determine the general API usage for larger or unknown code samples.
2. Determine the licensing required to run an application.
3. Locate redundant code sections and make improvements.
4. Detect library dependencies to help with deployment scenarios.
5. Detect .NET version dependencies.
6. And most importantly, help improve the product (see below).
This will be definitely helpful for ESRI developers and also knows understand how best you make use of it.
Note this can be used with 9.2 .. Please click on here to read on ArcGIS Evaluator