Many developers looking for sample code, most often we will get a sample in other language than we develop. Here is one link which may help for developers to convert between C# to VB.NET and vice versa in a single click.
There are certain points to noted after conversion like
- Braces- in VB.NET we use () whereas in C# [ ]
- Explicit conversion of ESRI Interfaces/Methods
- C#.NET Version- Setting Create Ramp to True
bool t = true;
- Whereas VB.NET we simple use –> colorRamp.CreateRamp(True)
- Ending braces in C# has to done manually. variable.ToString() or enum.Next()
- Collections need to be carefully analysed.